There are a lot of people who have medical conditions. However, people who have Diabetes shouldn’t take medications that can raise blood sugar levels like contraceptives, Barbituates, Vitamin B Niacin, Corticosteroid, and more. When an emergency occurs, we never know what will happen when we are unconscious or unable to talk. Paramedics or EMTs can inject medicines into the bloodstream or administer an emergency treatment that can be harmful to the person. It is better to be safe than sorry! Here is where the Medical Alert Bracelets come in handy. Medical alert bracelets are accessories that contain medical conditions, allergies, prescribed medications, and emergency contacts. With the help of the medical alert bracelets, treatments on emergency situations will be faster and more efficient. Most of them are made of highly-durable stainless steel and silver combinations to keep your information safe at all times.
- 0.1 1. Black Matte Medical Alert Bracelets
- 0.2 2. Medical Alert Bracelets with Popcorn Chain
- 0.3 3. Stainless Steel Medical Alert Id Silicone Bracelet
- 0.4 4. Emergency Medical Alert Genuine Leather Bracelet
- 0.5 5. Personalized Stainless Steel Medical Alert Id Silicone Bracelets
- 1 What is a Medical Alert Bracelet?
- 2 Where To Get Medical Alert Bracelets?
- 3 Who Should Wear a Medical Alert Bracelets?
- 4 Choosing The Right Medical Alert Bracelet Tips
- 5 Final Thoughts on Medical Alert Bracelets
1. Black Matte Medical Alert BraceletsPrevious Next
Black Matte$ 54 99
- Length: 8.2″ or 21cm
- 100% Handmade
Stainless Steel$ 39 99
- Length: 185mm/215mm
- 100% Handmade
- Chain Bracelet
Silicone Bracelet$ 29 99
- Length: 185mm/215mm
- 100% Handmade
- Stainless Steel, Silicone
Silicone Bracelet$ 79 99
- Reliable magnetic clasp
- 100% Handmade
- hypoallergenic and will not stain
Color Silicone Bracelet$ 29 99
- 6 color options
What is a Medical Alert Bracelet?The point of wearing medical ID bracelets is for the unconscious and unable to speak to get appropriate treatment without delay and to offer assistance that will guarantee that the unconscious patient won’t get medications that he or she is allergic to. Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) and first responders are trained to look for medical id alert bracelets. EMTs and first responders will be alerted of any medical conditions that an injured person with the help of wearing medical alert bracelets. So, the first responders will be aware of any medical condition that will be vital in treating the injured properly. Because of this, it is vital to have a proper and complete medical id. For example, if you are allergic to a certain type of medication and the EMTs used a medication where you are allergic. It can cause a lot of damage to your body or even cause your death. With this in mind, it is always better to be prepared to ensure your safety. Every medical identification bracelets have a personalized plate, pendant, and/or engraved information on every piece. There are four information that everyone should remember to put in their own medical tags, namely the wearer’s name, allergies (if they have any), medical condition and emergency contact. If the patient is suffering from dementia or any memory disorder, the address of the patient and contact numbers of his or her family members should be included. Some people put their blood type, online health records, and contact information. Remember, social security number should not be included in your bracelet, so if the shop where you are buying your medical alert bracelets is asking for it, find another shop.
Where To Get Medical Alert Bracelets?There are a lot of stores and organizations where you can get your medical alert bracelets; free or not. If you are looking for special medical ID bracelets, you can search our bracelet store for a wide selection of legitimate Medical ID bracelets. There is a wide array of choice available online with different styles, materials used and high-quality products that will surely catch your attention. Some hospitals offer free medical alert bracelets as well. Contact your hospital and ask them if they offer free medical ID bracelets. If they don’t you can ask them if they know any foundations or non-government organizations that can help you out. Also, your doctor will be a great source of information on how and where to get free or low-cost medical alert bracelets. According to the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) policy, all veteran patients can get FREE medical ID bracelets and pendants. Some insurance companies may cover the cost of getting a medical alert bracelet just as they would CBD treatment or products.
Who Should Wear a Medical Alert Bracelets?Technically, it is advised that everyone wears medical alert ID bracelets. But people with certain medical conditions should wear it in case of an emergency. The following are good reasons to wear medical alert bracelets:
- Food, Drug, or Insect Allergies
- Heart Disease
- Alzheimer’s or Dementia
- Blood Thinners
- Kidney Failure
- Clinical Trial Participant
- Multiple Sclerosis
Choosing The Right Medical Alert Bracelet TipsWith the developing interest in medical alert bracelets, there are many shops where you can get them from. Yet, remember that there are many designs and styles where you can choose from. Here are some tips to help you out,
1. Do you have an active lifestyle?If you love running, swimming, going to the gym or an outdoor kind of person, you will need a medical alert bracelet that can keep up with your lifestyle and not hinder your movement. You should consider durability and comfort but also trendy to fit your lifestyle. Look into stainless steel, waterproof and adjustable medical alert bracelets to ensure the longevity of the product. This will make sure that the bracelet can be worn by kids with an active lifestyle.
2. Are you a “Jeans Person”?If you are comfortable with wearing jeans and a tee, comfort and reliability are the main things to consider when choosing the right medical alert bracelet for yourself. Look for bracelets made from stainless steel chain, sterling silver, handcrafted and beaded bracelet designs when looking for a medical alert bracelet.
3. Does your closet full of classic pieces?Look for crystal, pearl, and silver artisan-designed medical alert bracelets if you want to complement your elegant classy look. These pieces are timeless and have polished look into them which will look good when you wear your clothes.
Final Thoughts on Medical Alert BraceletsMedical alert bracelets can be a lifesaving accessory like these famous paracord bracelets. There may come a time that an emergency happens and you will be in need of assistance. Medical emergencies can happen anytime, anywhere and to anyone. All the important medical information is customed engraved on your medical alert bracelet. And this will help the first responders in treating you, in case of an emergency. It is also vital to engrave important information that would be helpful in the event that you are unable to talk or unconscious. There are a lot of available medical id bracelets these days. They are in demand and can help a lot of people just by wearing them every day. There are a lot of variety, materials, designs, and ways to wear a medical ID. Always remember to take into consideration your comfort and your style, when you are choosing your very own unique medical alert bracelets. We recommend that you consult your healthcare provider or doctor to know what are the important things to engrave in your medical alert bracelet.
Hey Fashion Enthusiasts! My wife Chantal and I, have been so fortunate to be able to share our latest inspiration and trends in the jewelry and accessory industry, and more so, to get this amazing feedback from our ever growing community. Where my wife focusses more on all things rings, weddings and female jewelry, I love to scoop out the newest accessories for men. I roam around the world to find the latest watches, bags, sunglasses, scarfs, wallets, you name it and I’ll deliver! I always commit to doing a lot of research to share my reviews and personalized advice on this blog or on our store. If you do not know what to wear, send me an email and I will help you out!