Who says that women are the only ones who wear pieces of jewelry? Men, in this generation, like to dress up as much as any woman would; wearing chic clothes and catchy jewelry, like rings, bracelets, and beaded necklaces.
The summer season is getting near and the temperature is getting higher every day. Be the cool dude on the beach this season and wear bohemian beaded necklaces to complement your carefree look this season!
- 1 Beaded Necklaces for Guys
- 1.1 1. Sandalwood Beaded Accessory
- 1.2 2. Wenge Wood Beaded Jewelry
- 1.3 3. Multi-Colored with Tassel Beaded Necklace
- 1.4 4. Black Sandalwood Beaded Necklaces
- 1.5 5. Yak Bone Skull Beaded Jewelry
- 1.6 6. Tibetan Wooden Beaded Necklace
- 1.7 7. Oiled Mala Beaded Necklaces
- 1.8 8. Green Sandal Wood Beaded Accessory
- 1.9 9. Colorful Chakra Stones Beaded Necklaces
- 1.10 10. Lucky Coin Beaded Necklaces
- 1.11 11. Blue Frost Agate Beaded Necklaces
- 1.12 12. Black Shell and Amethyst Beaded Jewelry
- 1.13 13. Hamsa Hand Pendant Beaded Necklaces
- 1.14 14. Buddha Pendant Beaded Necklaces
- 1.15 15. Combination Beaded Jewelry
- 1.16 16. Magnesite, Jasper, and Agate Beaded Necklaces
- 1.17 17. Sterling Silver Cross Beaded Necklaces
- 1.18 18. Tribal Beaded Necklaces
- 1.19 19. Rosary Beaded Jewelry
- 1.20 20. Simple Surfer Beaded Choker
- 1.21 21. Crescent Moon Beaded Long Necklaces
- 1.22 22. Malachite Beaded Necklaces
- 1.23 23. Prayer Beaded Necklaces
- 1.24 24. Larvikite Beaded Necklaces
- 1.25 25. Arrowhead Pendant Beaded Necklaces
- 1.26 26. Horn Pendant Beaded Necklaces
- 1.27 27. Rustic Musculine Beaded Necklaces
- 1.28 28. Lapis Lazuli Beaded Necklaces
- 1.29 29. Tribal Wood Beaded Necklaces
- 1.30 30. Onyx Dogtag Beaded Necklaces
- 1.31 31. Bohemian Men’s Beaded Wooden Necklaces
- 2 How To Wear Beaded Necklaces
- 3 How To Make DIY Beaded Necklaces
- 4 Bead Materials for Beaded Necklaces
- 5 Choosing your Beaded Necklaces.
Beaded Necklaces for Guys
If you are not usually into beaded jewelry, do not worry, we will help you out! We listed Handmade Beaded Necklaces for Guys just for you.
1. Sandalwood Beaded Accessory
This necklace is made of 108 natural praying beads. Praying beads are used for meditation and praying.
2. Wenge Wood Beaded Jewelry
African wenge wood is known to be a strong, and striking wood. It is a great idea to use wenge wood in jewelry because of its brown color added with turquoise beads, the necklace is surely a great addition to your jewelry collection.
3. Multi-Colored with Tassel Beaded Necklace
This necklace is made of 108 genuine multi-colored agate beads that protect the wearer against bad dreams and stress.
4. Black Sandalwood Beaded Necklaces
This bracelet can be worn as a necklace, is made of genuine Mala beads that are used for meditation.
5. Yak Bone Skull Beaded Jewelry
The beads for this necklace is made from real Tibetan yak bones from their skull.
6. Tibetan Wooden Beaded Necklace
The accessory can be worn both as a necklace and as a bracelet. This necklace is also made from real wenge wood.
7. Oiled Mala Beaded Necklaces
Rudraksha has been known to have medicinal and magical properties so why not wear it around your neck to wear your medicine for your soul around your neck.
8. Green Sandal Wood Beaded Accessory
This necklace is made from sandalwood which is known to enhance trust and self-identity. It will be a great necklace for those people who have trust issues.
9. Colorful Chakra Stones Beaded Necklaces
This bracelet can be worn as a necklace and contains 7 chakra stones which help with the overall health of a person, not only physically but also emotionally.
10. Lucky Coin Beaded Necklaces
The necklace is made of beads along with the lucky Chinese coin as a pendant.
11. Blue Frost Agate Beaded Necklaces
The relaxed but catchy blue frost agate necklace is something that any man would love to have. It will look cool with your white shirt and khaki shorts.
12. Black Shell and Amethyst Beaded Jewelry
This necklace is made of real amethyst beads and black shell chips. The necklace is perfect while lounging beside the pool or the beach while waiting for your lady to arrive.
13. Hamsa Hand Pendant Beaded Necklaces
This necklace has a Hamsa hand as a pendant which symbolizes the hand of God. It helps bring the wearer luck, happiness, good health, and better fortune. So, why not wear this necklace every day to help in those departments, right?
14. Buddha Pendant Beaded Necklaces
By wearing the image of Buddha around your neck every day, you will feel that it helps you stay calm, collected, and more patient. Wear the Tiger Eye and Onyx Buddha Beaded Necklaces every day to help you manage your anger.
15. Combination Beaded Jewelry
The black lava beads, black onyx, and leopard skin jasper stone are all known to have healing qualities on them, physically and emotionally. Help release all the negative emotions in your body by wearing this necklace.
16. Magnesite, Jasper, and Agate Beaded Necklaces
Wear this necklace around your neck every day. The beads that are used to make this necklace all have healing and protecting effects on them.
17. Sterling Silver Cross Beaded Necklaces
The cross pendant is made of sterling silver which makes the pendant sturdy. But remember, you cannot go swimming wearing this necklace!
18. Tribal Beaded Necklaces
Having difficulty in making decisions? Wear the Tiger Eye Men’s Beaded Necklace around your neck while making decisions. The tiger eye stone aids in harmonious discernment and understanding which can help you make the important decisions in your life.
19. Rosary Beaded Jewelry
A chic and catchy everyday prayer necklace, the rosary necklace will surely remind you of your religious duties every day.
20. Simple Surfer Beaded Choker
Simple but very classy. This beaded choker is something that any guy would love to have. This necklace will go great with a simple tee and jeans.
21. Crescent Moon Beaded Long Necklaces
The Cresent Moon Beaded Necklace is made of jasper beads finished with a crescent moon pendant which makes this necklace stylish and useful as well, with Jasper stones having healing properties.
22. Malachite Beaded Necklaces
Malachite gemstones are believed to be a strong children protector. Also, malachite is also believed to aid success in businesses. If you are thinking of starting your own business, why not wear this necklace to help you be a successful version of yourself?
23. Prayer Beaded Necklaces
Shamballa is known to have healing effects on them. By wearing this necklace every day, it will help you attract the healing properties of your body.
24. Larvikite Beaded Necklaces
Larvikite is known to have cleansing abilities. Wear Japa Mala Beaded Necklace every day to help your body remove toxins and release negativity throughout the body.
25. Arrowhead Pendant Beaded Necklaces
Simple yet elegant, this necklace will look great in any outfit that you have in your closet.
26. Horn Pendant Beaded Necklaces
Who doesn’t need help with the money department, right? Wear this Horn Beaded Necklace every day to help you with your money problems, hematite is known to help with practical thinking and decision making.
27. Rustic Musculine Beaded Necklaces
This is uniquely made by an artisan, that is why there is only one piece of this Rustic Masculine Beaded Jewelry. Get this one now, and be the head-turner this coming summer season.
28. Lapis Lazuli Beaded Necklaces
Pyrite is believed to create a protective shield around the wearer to protect him from negative energies, emotional attacks, and pollution. Combined with Lapis Lazuli, this necklace will surely help you live your life with luck on your side and a positive outlook in life.
29. Tribal Wood Beaded Necklaces
The Lapis Lazuli is known to be carrying luck. So why not wear a good luck charm like this stylish necklace every day and make your life lighter knowing that luck is on your side.
30. Onyx Dogtag Beaded Necklaces
With the necklaces’ unique design, the makers of this necklace give you 3 choices on how to wear it. First, with the pendant, then with a ring clasp and lastly, with a hook clasp.
31. Bohemian Men’s Beaded Wooden Necklaces
This necklace is made of dark brown coconut heishi and black wood beads strung on a nylon string. Made to complement your casual attire this coming summer season.
How To Wear Beaded Necklaces
Summer is a good season to grasp the chill side of your style. You simply need to ensure you’re aware of the beach culture, not announcing your status as a fraternity guy. So here are the standards:
- Go for shells, stones, or beads that are smaller than your grandma’s rosary.
- Ensure it isn’t too tight. If the necklace sits over your crewneck neckline, you’re doing it the wrong way.
- One strand ought to be good.
- Wear the jewelry to your boss’s beach house.
Sometimes, all you need is a string of beads to make an outfit from boring to extraordinary. Buying new clothes every now and then can be very expensive, but remember you can easily make your old clothes standout with the help of a catchy string of beads. So spice your plain white tees with beaded necklaces.
How To Make DIY Beaded Necklaces
Materials to Make Beaded Necklaces
The supplies for making beaded necklaces are usually available at craft shops that sell jewelry making supplies. You will need the following to style your very own necklace.
- Necklace Clasps – These come in many styles, just pick the one that you like.
- Beading Wire – There are a lot of different wires you can choose from. They can vary in weight and thickness depending on your taste. My advice is, try the 7 strands 0.023″ width wire. They are durable but also thing enough to go through beads with smaller holes.
- Needle Nose Pliers and Wire Cutters
- Crimp Beads – They are used to hold and lock your beads tight. These crimp beads come in sizes and different finishes.
- Beads – You will need a lot of different beads. By having a lot, you can style your own necklace depending on your taste in color and style. Also, the number of beads to use will depend on the length of the necklace that you want to make.
How to Make your Own Beaded Necklaces
Once all the materials are prepared, let’s get started on making your very first beaded necklaces!
- First of all, you have to decide on the length and design of your necklace. To help you decide the length of your necklace, you can try your favorite necklace and get its measurement as a basis for your new necklace.
- Once you settle on the style and length, its time to choose a clasp. Make sure that the clasp opens and closes properly. Sometimes, when you buy in bulk, some clasp does not function well. So make sure that the clasp that you are going to use is working.
- Next, use your wire cutters to cut your wire depending on the length that you want. Make sure that you add about 6 inches to your wire in order to attach the ends. You will need extra wire to connect the ends of the necklace and it will be very difficult to do that with a short wire.
- Now, take your wire and slide two crimp beads on. Then, slide the clasp on.
- Loop your beading wire back through your crimp bead and pull them as close to the clasp as possible.
- Use your needle nose pliers and squeeze your crimp beads so that they will bend and hold their place. Do this separately and not at the same time. Remember to do not squeeze the crimp beads too tight that they would crack. We want them to be tight and unmovable and not to break.
Beaded Necklaces Design Ideas
- Now, we are starting the fun part. Let’s add the beads! Remember, do not use your fancy beads near the clasp, they will just end up at the back of the necklace. You can add beads depending on your taste. Show your style by deciding which beads to use and which color to use. Do not use the color that you do not like because the necklace will be a waste if you will not be able to use it.
- Once, you are happy with the style of your necklace, it is time to attach the end of your clasp. Add the same number of crimp beads to your beading wire. Slide and attach your clasp.
- Just like what you did at the start, put your wire through your crimp beads and through the next couple of beads. Pull the end of the beading wire tightly so there are no gaps between beads and clasps. Use your needle nose pliers to pull your wire tightly while working.
- Lastly, once everything is secure to use your needle nose pliers to squeeze your crimp beads gently to hold the wire in place.
Now, you’ve made your very own unique beaded necklace! Share it with us on our Instagram or Facebook for a chance to get featured!
Bead Materials for Beaded Necklaces
Wooden Beads for Beaded Necklaces
Wooden beads are favorite beads used to make jewelry. They are used if you are aiming to get a lightweight and nature-inspired design in your jewelry. Wood beads, nut beads, and seeds provide natural appeal or colorfully dyed options. These types of jewelry can beautify your style. These wooden beads are created from fast-growing, sustainable trees or as by-products from other industries.
Wooden beads are regularly used to give the tribal impact to your jewelry. A lot of people are inclined toward wooden jewelry since it is better for your skin. You will seldom get allergic to it compared to wearing metals. What’s more, there are also not very many individuals who truly are allergic to it. Not only that, the majority of your ones, the first jewelry they owned was a piece of wooden jewelry.
Gemstones for Beaded Necklaces
The markup cost, especially on gemstones, can be high, thus, empowering one to get a decent profit. Likewise, these ventures are for the most part stable in nature, and thus, are the favored decision for some investors. Be that as it may, there are sure dangers involved. Also, it can be hard to recognize genuine gemstones from counterfeit ones, unless you include a trusted gemologist. Gemstones are not subjected to extreme instability and price fluctuations. Gemstones are durable and will not deteriorate with time. Also, they don’t crack or scratch easily. They are not influenced by climatic conditions or when exposed to air.
You will also have a choice to use mala beads that have healing qualities in them. There are a wide variety of mala beads to choose from. Also, mala beads have gives positive effects on the wearer.
Choosing your Beaded Necklaces.
There are a lot of choices when it comes to beaded necklaces for men. Different colors, styles, lengths, and materials make every piece of jewelry unique. This coming summer season, beaded jewelry and necklaces worn by men will be in style. So why not grab yours now and be ready for the beach this hot season, in style. Be comfortably fashionable and stylish this season with these beaded necklace hanging around your neck.
Hey Fashion Enthusiasts! My wife Chantal and I, have been so fortunate to be able to share our latest inspiration and trends in the jewelry and accessory industry, and more so, to get this amazing feedback from our ever growing community. Where my wife focusses more on all things rings, weddings and female jewelry, I love to scoop out the newest accessories for men. I roam around the world to find the latest watches, bags, sunglasses, scarfs, wallets, you name it and I’ll deliver! I always commit to doing a lot of research to share my reviews and personalized advice on this blog or on our store. If you do not know what to wear, send me an email and I will help you out!